The Poo-Poo Alarm Clock Conundrum...

I set two alarms before I go to bed to make sure I get up on time to put the children on the school bus. One beside my bed - a nice CD player one that allows me the privelege to hear Tchaikovsky's 1812 overture instead of some obnoxious buzzing noise, and the other is my cell phone. I do, however, have a third alarm. Her name is Alice.

A person could almost set thier watch by this cat. Seriously. At 6:15 there's the buzzbuzz vibration of my cell phone alarm, followed five minutes later by triumphant trumpets, symbol crashes and (my favorite) real honesttogoodness cannons firing. Should I decide to be lazy for a few more minutes - which is usually the case - Alice begins her morning ritual in the litter box. 6:25 am on the dot!

I don't like having a litter pan in the bedroom, but there's nowhere else to put it. The bathroom is too small, and I don't like the idea of having that in the kitchen where we eat. So, there it is.. in my bedroom... Blech.

So, Alice likes to dig. And dig. And dig. And scratch. And dig some more. I don't know what she's looking for in there... I wonder if she's looking for the rabbit hole? sigh....

At least she's regular....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trichy Stuff...

Oooh, Ooh, Witchy Woman...

This one's for the dogs...