No, haven't fallen off the face of the earth ...

Just a quick note to say I haven't disappeared. In fact, I've just started a new job at my local animal shelter, which I plan to write about ~soon~.

But, for now, I'm sore, dirty, smelly, tired and thoroughly happy with my new line of work.

Also, I have two birthday cakes to bake this week (one for my dad and one for my son) and a trip to Luray Caverns this Saturday ... which I will also be blogging about once I get the time... and a much needed nap.

TTFN Best Beloved :)

Comments

  1. good luck, and hug a puppy or kitty for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's one very large shephard mix that gave ME a giant hug today after I finished cleaning his kennel... it was sloppy and wet, but certainly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trichy Stuff...

Oooh, Ooh, Witchy Woman...

This one's for the dogs...