I am Locutus...

This weekend we are going to be celebrating birthdays of my father and my son (60 and 6, respectively), by going to dinner and a movie. Iron Man 2, naturally.

And the cake? Iron Man 2. Toys? Iron Man 2. T-shirts? Iron Man 2.

My son is, and probably always will be, Batman's number 1 fan... well, after me, of course... which was great last year, because the Caped Crusader was EVERYWHERE. The year before that, my mother-in-law and I tore Roanoke apart looking for just one Batman item to put under the Christmas/Yule tree, and were lucky enough to find a 3 inch tall plastic action figure. He asked for a Dark Knight something-or-other for his birthday this year, alas I cannot him anywhere.

I did manage to find a notebook with Batman and Aquaman on the cover... but we all know Aquaman rides the short bus.

I guess this year belongs to Marvel. Next year will probably belong to DC again ... lets hope they go with someone cool like Captain America or the Green Lantern... (So... when are they making the Wonder Woman movie?? Girls can be superheroes, too)

I have come to the conclusion that the vast majority of toy makers are the Borg, and we will all be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trichy Stuff...

Oooh, Ooh, Witchy Woman...

This one's for the dogs...