If this is a test I have failed miserably.

After a long day of driving through rural Tennessee, my husband took me to the very edge of Knoxville to a place called Turkey Creek (http://www.turkeycreekknoxville.com/) for dinner. I was good ... I ate my salad (which was HUGE) and ended up taking more than half of my burger back to the hotel... and I'm proud of that fact.

HOWEVER - whilst driving past the plethora of restaurants and shops we came across ---- Schakolad, the chocolate factory. (http://schakolad.com/)Yup. I made him park the car so we could go in.... in the pouring rain. Yup. Nothing was going to stop me. Except the moment I paused long enough to snap a picture with my cell phone to send to two dear friends (one of whom texted me back calling me a name no lady should repeat).

*Sigh* I could smell the chocolate wafting through the door... I can still smell it slightly in my hair as I finish the last of six chocolate strawberries I purchased there.

Epic failure on my part.
But it was so damned good.

Comments

  1. I have a "no holds barred" rule when it comes to gourmet dark chocolate dipped cherries. I would seriously shank a bitch for one of those done right.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trichy Stuff...

Oooh, Ooh, Witchy Woman...

This one's for the dogs...