A small snag in my plan.

Okie dokie, readers. I failed to mention before that my family and I are making plans to move to Tennessee at the end of the school year... yet another drawback of today's ailing economy.

Anyway, I've shipped the children and animals off to family members and drove to Tennessee this morning to start the very long process of finding a place to live once we do move. So, this weekend I'm staying in a nice little hotel room which is where my little dilemma begins.

To start with, everything is so very close together... so my rule about eating in front of the TV and the computer is pretty much out the window - unless I want to eat in the bathroom. Second, I forgot my manuscript at home. I set it on my desk so I wouldn't forget to bring it with me... well... you know how that goes.

Ugh.

I'll try to be as good as I can. I offset this morning's breakfast of grease and cheese with a nice dinner of green salad, salmon and rice. Actually, I only ate half of it, so the rest of that will probably be tomorrow's lunch. Yay Me!

I'm certain things will fall back into place when I return to Virginia.

Comments

  1. I always say there's a Vacation / Travel clause in all of those life plans - don't sweat it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trichy Stuff...

Oooh, Ooh, Witchy Woman...

This one's for the dogs...